Then and....September 30, 1995
Now..........
Happy Anniversary Baby!
September 30, 2008 Today is to Us..
I just wanted to tell you just how much you mean to me.
I am the luckiest person in the world to have you by my side
Through the years we have definately become one heart.
During some of the hardest moments in my life you have been right by my side
and I Love you more than you can even imagine.
Here is to the good times and the bad, knowing each day we grow stronger.
Today I wish you a Happy Anniversary as my Husband
and share one of the best days of each year with my best friend.
Here is to another year and many more!!!
Love Always and Forever,
Miss





1 comments:
And to think I was there from the beginning!! Love both you guys so much. Congrats to two of the best people.
Post a Comment