Dear Grandpa,
Not a day passes that you are not thought of or missed since you have been gone. There are many days I hear your voice call my name just like you were here. I sometimes see your face just out of the blue and I know you are still here with me. I think to myself everyday the words of encourment and praise you alway gave me and during hard times it helps to keep me going.
I miss not being able to share the joys of parenthood with you when my childern do things that would have made you proud is when I miss you most. I miss and love you with all of my heart and hope that from the heavens above you can still be proud of me.
I will always keep you close to my heart, til we meet again,
Love your Granddaughter






4 comments:
LOVE IT!!!! You made me cry. I can't believe that it has been a year already. Good job on the blog. I love all of it.
What a great man! He had such a wonderful smile, I miss that smile too. How wonderful to have had such a great Grandpa in your life.
I love it Miss and I love you to.
I miss my DAD ever minute and second of my life and I know one day I will sit down with my DAD again.I miss you DAD.
Post a Comment